Delhi Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana 2022 Apply | Delhi Chief Minister Free Sewer Scheme | Free Sewer Connection Scheme | free sewer connection scheme application form | benefits
Keeping Delhi clean and keeping in mind the increasing pollution in Yamuna, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has announced Mukhyamantri Free Sewer Connection Scheme. Under this, free sewer connections will be provided by the government to the residents of Delhi.
Chief Minister Free Sewer Connection Scheme
free sewer connections will be given to all the residents of Delhi where sewer lines are available, but those residents who have not yet taken the connection. Those taking connections under this scheme will not be charged development charges, connection charges, road cutting charges etc. The Chief Minister said that he himself would send letters to the people about this scheme so that more and more people could be motivated for sewer connection and more and more people could take advantage of this scheme.
787 sewer lines have been laid in the last five years. Delhi Jal Board has about 5.5 lakh consumers. Delhi Jal Board is doing the work of connecting people’s connections to the nearest manhole on priority. The Jal Board has completely prepared the Sewerage Master Plan-2031. According to which sewage system will be provided in a phased manner by 2031. The cost of laying this entire sewerage system will be 8500 crores.
The speed with which the population is increasing in Delhi and the drains of these increased population are being randomly opened drains and unplanned in an unplanned manner without any waste being discharged directly into the Yamuna. Due to this the pollution level of Yamuna water has increased manifold. The NGT has also said that the biggest cause of pollution of Yamuna river is the open sewerage of Delhi. Due to this the outbreak of dengue, malaria and mosquitoes has increased. Many kinds of diseases are happening. Ground water is also getting polluted. In view of all these problems, the need for a pucca sewer line was absolutely necessary. This plan will definitely get rid of all these problems.
Highlights Of Sewer
- This scheme is for the residents of the area where sewer line is already there and those people who have not taken sewer connection till now.
- The Delhi Free Sewer Connection Scheme will ensure the cleanliness of the city and save the waste from getting dumped in the water and Yamuna.
- About 2 lakh 34 thousand people of Delhi will benefit from this scheme.
- The goal is to connect as many people as possible under this free scheme.
- The Delhi government will bear all the expenses under this scheme. According to 100 meters, 10 to 15 thousand rupees will be spent in connection per person.
- Those who take the connection under this scheme will not have to pay development charges, connection charges and road cutting charges. Delhi government will provide sewer connection to them free of cost.
- All the cost of infrastructure, installation and development of domestic sewer connection will be borne by the government.
- To take advantage of the Chief Minister Free Sewer Scheme, the applicant has to submit his application by 31 March 2020. Only then they will be given free sewer connection under the scheme.
Objective of Chief Minister’s Free Sewer Scheme
Let us tell you that sewer pipeline has been put in many areas but there are many people who are not taking sewer connection and they are pouring their sewage in drains, this sewage flowing through drains into Yamuna river and making it dirty. Yamuna river is getting contaminated and many types of diseases are spreading. In view of this problem, Delhi government has announced to start Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana, through this scheme every person living in Delhi will get sewer connection free of cost. to provide To provide the benefit of this scheme to every resident residing in Delhi.
Delhi free sewer connection scheme
Those people who have not taken sewer connection yet, those people will have to apply under Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana by 31 March 2020. Development, connection and road cutting charges will not be taken from those people who will be eligible under this scheme. Under the Free Sewer Connection Scheme, the service of absolutely free sewer connection will be provided to the people applying till 31st March. Arvind Kejriwal ji says that per capita sewer connection will cost 10 to 15 thousand rupees according to 100 meters, which will be borne by the Delhi government. 8745999808
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana
Under this scheme, free sewer connections will be given to the residents of Delhi.
Only those people who have not taken sewer connection can avail the benefit of Chief Minister Free Connection Scheme.
Under this scheme, all the expenses of giving sewer connections to the people will be borne by the Delhi Government.
The residents of Delhi will have to apply under this scheme by March 31, 2020, only then they will be eligible for this scheme.
Those who will be eligible under this scheme will not have to pay department, connection and road cutting charges.
Benefits Delhi Chief Minister Free Sewer Connection Scheme
- On 25 square meter house – 2500 ₹
- On 50 square meter house – 5000 ₹
- On 75 square meter house – 7500 ₹
- ₹ 10,000 for a house of 100 square meters
- For a house of 150 square meters – ₹ 15,000
- On a house of 200 square meters – ₹ 20 thousand.