CH Muhammed Koya scholarship official website | CH Muhammed Koya scholarship student login | CH Muhammed Koya scholarship awarded students list | CH Muhammed Koya scholarship renewal | fresh application | CH Muhammed Koya scholarship amount | CH Muhammed Koya scholarship 2023 | CH Muhammed Koya scholarship last date
There are many families in India who are economically weak and come in the backward class, and due to economic problems they cannot give that much money for their children especially girls, and to overcome this problem, various schemes and programs are being implemented. Portals have been launched. Governments, which were successful, and now the Kerala government has launched a scholarship program called the CH Muhammad Koya Scholarship 2023, in which financial assistance will be provided to all Muslim girls, converted Christians and Latin Catholics.
In this article, we have mentioned all the essential details regarding this scholarship program, its benefits, eligibility criteria, facilities, required documents, application process and many other information are available in this blog. So the candidates who want to take advantage of this scheme are advised to apply for it before the last date.
CH Muhammad Koya Scholarship 2023
The Government of Kerala has recently launched the scholarship scheme, in which the financial help will be provided by the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Foundation. With the implementation of this scheme, students who demonstrate exceptional academic merit and are committed to serving their community, and we hope that this scholarship will help these students achieve their dreams and achieve their goals Will do With this scheme, educational opportunities will be provided to all the eligible girls, students who are recently pursuing graduate and undergraduate education in any field from any university in the United States of America can benefit from this scheme.
Overview Details of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scheme||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship|
|Launched by||Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala|
|Objective||To promote higher education among the girl students|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 13,000 per annum|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective of CH Muhammad Koya Scholarship 2023
The main objective of this scheme is to provide academic support to all the girls who are Muslims, or converted Christians, and many more. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to all the students who are recently pursuing their graduation or graduation degree. Basically, the Directorate Minorities Welfare Government of Kerala has started this scheme for such a great purpose, and are you interested and want to apply under this scheme then do the registration process before the deadline.
Important Dates of CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship
|Starting date for applications||28th December 2023|
|Extended Last date to apply||31st January 2023|
|Last date||20th January 2023|
Scholarship Provided Under this Scheme
|UG courses||Rs. 5,000 per annum|
|PG courses||Rs. 6,000 per annum|
|Professional courses||Rs. 7,000 per annum|
|Hostel stipend||Rs. 13,000 per annum|
Eligibility Criteria of CH Muhammad Koya Scholarship 2023
- Interested candidates must be the residence of Kerala State.
- Those students who belong to Muslim community converted to Christian community are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- This scheme is available only for eligible girl candidates.
- Those students who have taken admission in any government aided institutions are eligible for this scheme.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate should not exceed 8 lakhs.
- Those students who have secured 50% marks in their previous exams are eligible to get benefited from this scheme.
- Students who are eligible for hostel scholarship are not eligible for scholarship, and hoteliers must stay in accommodation approved by the Minority Welfare Department.
Number of Scholarship Available in this Scheme
|Category||Number Of Scholarships|
List Of Required Documents
Before doing the application process, candidates are advised to carry some important documents with them, the list is given below please check wisely:
- residential proof
- identity card
- college enrollment receipt
- bank account
- last year mark sheet
- income certificate
- caste certificate
Application Process of CH Muhammad Koya Scholarship 2023
- Eligible applicants who want to get benefits from this scheme are required to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Now you have to tap on the notification named CH Muhammad Koya Scholarship (CHMS) and continue.
- Now read all the important instructions carefully before doing the registration process.
- After reading all the instructions tap on Apply Now option and continue.
- After tapping on that link the registration page will open.
- Fill all the required details asked on that page and upload the required documents along with it.
- Submit the application form for the last time and keep the application copy safe for future use.
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram, 695033.
Help Desk (Phone Number)
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org