PFMS | Canara Scholar Corner Login | Canara Bank Jrf Fellowship Status | Canara Portal | Canara Bank Scholarship 2022 | UGC Scholarship Portal | Canara Bank Portal Login | Canara Bank Scholarship Helpline Number | Canara Student Portal
Earlier there are many scholarship schemes launched by various departments and now recently the officials of Canara Bank has released the latest scholarship program for the needy people in our country who really want this kind of initiation. The name of the scholarship program is Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 which is free for all the beneficiaries, who are unable to pay their fees and whose financial condition is not that strong, this scheme has been made for them.
In this article we will provide you all the necessary details about this Canara Scholar Portal 2023 like its benefits, eligibility criteria, list of required documents, application process and t] login process is also available in this article. So, all those candidates who are interested in it are advised to read this complete article till the end and get all the detailed information here.
Canara Scholar Portal 2023
Canara Bank has started the scholarship program for the needy people and who are economically weak students who are unable to pay their academic fees, so the officials have launched this portal. With the implementation of this program, all the selected beneficiaries will get an amount of 50,000 but for this the applicants have to pass the exam which will be conducted by the officials and in this the candidate has to score 55% marks in the exam. So, all the interested candidates are advised to register under this portal and get benefited.
Overview Details of Canara Scholar Portal 2023
|Name of the Portal||Canara Scholar Portal|
|Organized by||Canara Bank|
|Under||The Government of India|
|Release Date of Portal||June 2022|
|Last Date||31 December 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Benefits||Up to Rs 50,000|
Objective of Canara Scholar Portal
The main objective of this portal is to provide financial assistance to all the needy people whose families cannot afford the required amount for education, so keeping this situation in mind the authority has released this portal. Under this, each beneficiary will be able to get up to Rs 50,000, but for that the candidate will have to score 55% marks in the examination to be conducted by the authorities. Apply before the scholarship ends, also get the process detailed information available in this article from here.
|Canara Bank scholarship||Application Deadline|
|BSR Fellowships in Sciences||December|
|Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship||October to November|
|Ishan-Uday Scholarship||October to November|
|Kothari Fellowship||Throughout the year|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship||December to January|
|National Fellowship for OBC||–|
|NET JRF||Twice a year- June and December|
|PG Scholarship for M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharma to GATE/ GPAT students||September-October|
|PG Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST||October-November|
|PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders||October-November|
|Postdoctoral Fellowship for SC/ST||NA|
|Postdoctoral Fellowship for Women||NA|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC||NA|
|Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship||NA|
|UGC-BSR Faculty Fellowship Scheme||Throughout the year|
Number of Vacancy and Scholarship Name
|Scholarship Name||No. of Scholarships|
|BSR Fellowships in Sciences||NA|
|Dr. S Radhakrishnan Postdoctoral Fellowship in Humanities & Social Science||200|
|Indira Gandhi Scholarship Program for Single Girl Child||1200|
|Ishan Uday-Special Scholarship Program for North Eastern Region||10000|
|Maulana Azad National Fellowship-Minority||1000|
|National Fellowship for applicants of Other Backward Classes (OBC)||300|
|PG Scholarship for M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharma to GATE/ GPAT qualified aspirants||NA|
|Postgraduate Scholarship for Professional courses for SC/ ST||1000|
|PG Rewards for University Rank holders||3000|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowship for SC & ST||100|
|Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Aspirants||100|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Schedule Caste||2700|
|Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Reward||300|
|UGC-BSR Faculty Fellowship Program||NA|
Eligibility Criteria of Canara Bank Scholarship
All the interested applicants who are willing to register and get benefited in this portal must go through these conditions, the points are given below:
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of India.
- And the age of the candidate should be 30 years or less for this program.
- Interested applicants must be post graduate to take advantage of this scheme.
- And most importantly, all the candidates must have all the required documents while doing the application process for this scholarship program.
List of Required Documents
- Passport size photo.
- mobile number.
- email id.
- identity proof
- Bank statement.
- Residential Address Certificate
- permanent address
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet.
Application Process of Canara Scholar Portal 2023
- Those eligible candidates who want to apply for this scheme are advised to visit the official website of Canara Bank.
- And after reaching the page tap on the Canara Bank Scholarship link and continue.
- After tapping on it the application form will appear, now start the process.
- You have to fill all the required details on it.
- And also upload all the scanned required documents in the application form.
- And before submitting the form, verify the details and submit the application form.
- Candidates are advised to retain the application copy for future use.
Process to check payment Canara Scholar Portal 2023
- Those applicants who want to check the payment details they have to visit the official website scholarship.canarabank.in.
- Then tap on the Login option and continue.
- After this you have to enter your email id, phone number and password and click on the login option.
- After this OTP will be generated on your given mobile number.
- Now you have to verify the number through OTP.
- Now you can also see all the necessary details including payment status.
Canara Scholarship Portal Login
- First of all go to the official website of the portal.
- Now on the homepage of the portal, you will see the option of login on the right side of the homepage.
- Now you have to enter the required details like email id and password.
- Then you have to fill the Captcha Code carefully.
- Finally click on the login option.
Password Recovery Process
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- Now on the homepage, you have to click on the option of Forget Password.
- After this a new page will open. Here you need to enter your email address and university code.
- Here if you click on Reset my Password then an email will be sent to your email.
- Your Password A link to reset your password will be sent to your email.
- You can reset your password by clicking on that link.