Kerala Water Authority recently released a notification regarding renewal of BPL applications. BPL KWA renewal is necessary to ensure uninterrupted free water service for BPL category persons. Kerala Water Authority provides 15KL of water free of cost, and to continue this benefit, individuals are required to renew their service annually. Notification for BPL KWA renewal was recently released by Kerala Water Department, and candidates can renew their BPL applications by visiting the official KWA website kwa.kerala.gov.in.
Overview of BPL KWA Renewal 2024
For BPL cardholders whose monthly drinking water consumption is less than 15 kilo litres, the Government of Kerala provides free drinking water. BPL category customers can do for free drinking water from Kerala Water Authority by visiting the official website. To do this, BPL customers need to provide their phone number, 10 digit ration card number, 10 digit customer ID and customer name listed on the ration card. An SMS containing application status information will be sent. The application is required to be renewed by January 31, and the application must include a copy of the ration card, Aadhar card, latest bill and payment receipt from the village office.
Key Highlights of BPL KWA Renewal
|Name Of article
|KWA Quick Pay
|Kerala Water Authority
|All citizens of the state
|To provide an online facility for citizens to pay water bills
What is Kerala Water Authority Portal
Established on April 1, 1984, under the Kerala Water and Waste Water Ordinance, 1984, the Kerala Water Authority regulates freshwater production, distribution and waste water treatment. The instant payment process was launched by Kerala Water Authority to facilitate water bill payment and reduce congestion. Citizens can register at https://epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in/ to avail the services provided by the Kerala Water Authority portal.
- Applicant must be a resident of Kerala
- Resident should belong to BPL category
- The applicant should not exceed the water limit prescribed by KWA
- The applicant must have all the required documents
Benefits of BPL KWA Renewal
- Notification issued for renewal of BPL applications by Kerala Water Authority
- BPL KWA renewal ensures continuous free water service for BPL category people
- Kerala Water Authority provides 15KL free water to the public
- Annual renewal is required to continue receiving benefits
- Notification regarding BPL KWA renewal issued by Kerala Water Department
- Candidates can renew BPL application on the official website of KWA at kwa.kerala.gov.in
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Address proof
Services available on KWA Portal
- bpl renewal
- QR registration
- Instant payment with scanner
- Receipts and Payments
- online registration
How to do BPL KWA renewal online at kwa.kerala.gov.in
- Open the official KWA website.
- On the homepage, select the BPL Renewal button.
- Fill the form with your name, address and other information.
- Select the “Submit” button.
- The BPL renewal process is now complete.
Kerala Water Authority Previous Bills View
- Visit the official website of Kerala Water Authority.
- On the home screen, select the Last Receipt button.
- Enter your registered mobile phone number in the specified field.
- Press Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Details of previous bill view will appear on your screen.
Login for KWA Renewal Online
- Open the official website.
- Select Online Services option on the homepage.
- Click on Signup or Login.
- Provide your consumer ID and password to log in and complete your renewal application.
- Address: Jalbhavan Vellayambalam, Trivandrum
- Call us: 1916 +91-471-2738300
Frequently Asked Question
What is Kerala Water Authority Portal?
Kerala Water Authority has launched the Kerala Water Authority Portal to make water bill payments easier for residents.
What is BPL KWA renewal?
BPL KWA renewal ensures uninterrupted free water service to BPL category persons.
What is the renewal last date?
Last date for BPL KWA renewal is 31st January.