Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana | Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Online Registration | student credit card scheme online application form | Student Credit Card 2022
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme has been started by the Bihar government on 2 October 2016 by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Shri Nitish Kumar, to provide loans for higher education to the students of the state. Through this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh will be provided by the state government to the poor 12th-pass students of the state for pursuing higher education. Students taking loans under the Student Credit Card Scheme will not have to pay any interest.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2023
Interested students of Bihar who want to apply for higher education under this scheme, then they will first have to apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. To start the BSCC scheme 2022, the government has started Education Finance Corporation. Through this, the student credit card scheme can be successfully run in the state. Introduced as a measure to enable the students of the state to pursue higher education through Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2022, a good effort will be made to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio of 14.3% to the national average of 24%. We are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article.
The objective of BSCC Scheme 2023
As we all know that there are many such youths in the state who want to get higher education but due to their economic weakness they are not able to get higher education. That is why he is deprived of his right direction. In view of all these problems, the State Government has started the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 for the benefit of the students. A loan of up to Rs 4 lakh will be provided by the bank to the students of the state for pursuing further higher education after the 12th. Students and girls studying through the BSCC scheme 2022 will get a chance to move forward.
Benefits of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2023
Those who have passed their Intermediate / 12th class from the institutions recognized by the Government of Bihar, want to get higher education in higher education like graduation, BA, B.Sc, etc., then they will get a loan of up to Rs 4 lakh by the state government as financial assistance. Students will not have to pay any interest to get a loan under Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2022.
The benefit of this scheme
Through Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, students will get rid of financial constraints and can get their higher education. To take advantage of the student Bihar credit card scheme, it has to be applied online. The state government will provide education loan up to Rs 4 lakh for 10+2 pass-out students at 0% interest rate.
You can avail the benefit of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme for 42 courses
Bihar Student Credit Card will be provided mainly to the children of the economically weaker section of the state. By this card, the children of Bihar will be able to get financial assistance from the government for pursuing higher education. Under this scheme, loans etc. will be provided to the children of graduation, MBA and other courses. Under which he could get higher education.
Student Credit Card Scheme Course List
- BA, BSC,B.COM
- BCA,BSC,ITI, computer science
- BSc Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- BTech, BE, BSc
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- BSc in Fashion Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in Food Processing, Food Production
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- BA, BSc, BEd, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics
- BL, LLB
- B.Tech, BE, (Enrolled in three year Diploma in Institute recognized by State Level Education Council)
Eligibility of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- The student must be an applicant of Bihar state.
- The educational institution from which it belongs should be recognized by the relevant regulatory agency of the state or central government.
- Under the Student Credit Card Scheme 2022, loans will be made available to higher education students for general courses, technical or vocational activities.
- State students should be 12th pass.
Documents of Student Credit Card Scheme 2023
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Certificate of Admission in Higher Educational Institution
- 2-2 photos of each of the parent and guarantor
- Address proof
- family income certificate
- Two photographs of the applicant and his co-applicant
- bank account passbook
- Six months statement of parent’s bank account
- mobile number
- identity card of the applicant
Bihar Student Card Loan Scheme Apply Online
- The applicant will have to visit the official website of Education Department, Planning Development Department and Labor Resource Department.
- After this the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the option of New Applicant Registration on this page, you have to click on this option. After this a new page will open in front of your screen.
- To login to this portal, one has to register himself, only then the student will be able to complete the further process.
- To make a new registration, the student will have to enter his name, mobile number, email id and Aadhar card number, after which an OTP will be received on the registration mobile number.
- Now fill this OTP and click on submit button. After this your username and password will be sent to the email IDE.
- You can also change your password by login to this user IDE, login again with the new password.
- After login, the list of all the schemes of Bihar will appear in front of you on the homepage. Select the one in which you want to make your application.
- Click on BSCC for Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Scheme, after which the prescribed application form will open.
- Applicant has to fill all his/her information like- Income, College, Course, Contact details. Fill the rest of the information and submit.
- As soon as your application form is submitted, you will get confirmation message along with PDF copy. Which you can download or get a printout out of it.
- The applicant has to first go to the official website of Education Department, Planning and Development Department and Labor Resource Department.
- After this a home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login option.
- You will be able to login in this way
Approved List of Colleges for BSCC
- The college list has been released by the Bihar government under the student credit card loan scheme. If you come to college from which BSCC, and you want to know this, then you follow the following step.
- First of all, you go to the official website of Bihar government official website MNSSBY.
- Or you can click on the direct link Student Credit Card College List.
- After clicking on the above link, Student Credit Card (BSCC) Scheme College List will open in front of you.
- Here students can select ‘Institute State’ and ‘Institute District’ and click on the search option.
- Apart from this, for any other information, you can contact by calling on the toll free number given below.