Bihar Ration Card List PDF Download | Bihar Food Supply Department | Bihar Ration Card List 2022 | has been issued. Download | sfc.bihar.gov.in | ration card list and search your name
As we all know that under the National Food Act in the country of India, ration is provided by the government at subsidized rates. Similarly, ration is made available to the families of the state by every state government, so ration is also made available to the families by the Bihar government. Under the Food Act, this ration is made available only to those families whose names appear in the Bihar Ration Card List. This name can be checked by visiting the official website of Ration Card. Now you will not need to visit any government office to see your ration name because we will inform you about the process of seeing your name in Bihar Ration Card New List through this article.
Bihar Ration Card List 2023- New List
Dear friends, now all the poor people of the state can make their ration card online, the state government provides ration cards to all the families of the state. In the Bihar Ration Card List 2023, the citizens of the state, whose names will appear in this list, will be sent ration such as wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. to the people of the city and village at the government ration shops through ration cards at concessional rates. Will be made available from Bihar Ration Card New List is issued every year on the basis of income of the beneficiaries. Ration card acts as the identity of the family.
Bihar Ration Card
To reduce the problems of the ongoing lock down in the state, the Chief Minister of Bihar, Mr. Nitish Kumar has announced various types of assistance packages. The Bihar government has transferred Rs 948.50 crore to the bank accounts of 94.85 lakh ration card holders in the country. With the financial assistance of Rs 1000 to the ration card holders, poor families will be able to fulfill their economic daily needs. The state government will soon send Rs 1,000 to the poor families of Bihar under the Rs 1,000 allowance scheme. All the APL ration card holders or BPL ration card holders of the state will be given an allowance of Rs 1000 by the Government of Bihar.
Bihar Ration Card New List (Latest Update)
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar ji, in view of the citizens of Bihar and the lockdown due to COVID-19, the Bihar government and the state government are providing ration for 3 months along with 1 thousand rupees to about 8 lakh ration card holders. for free | This amount will be transferred by the government to the citizens’ bank account through DBT, so that the ration card holder can buy something to live his life. Ration cards of the state government can check their payments from the Labharti ePDS website.
There are following types of ration cards in the state of Bihar
- APL Card for the people coming above the poverty line: This is for the poverty line, any citizen of Bihar can apply for it, this card is of saffron color, there is no income limit set for it.
- BPL Card for people coming below the poverty line: This card is used for those people who come below the poverty line because their annual income is below 10000 thousand rupees, its color is pink or red:
- AAY Card Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card: These cards are for economically weak people, those citizens whose economic is very weak, it is believed that even their annual income is not certain, they are given this card and it is yellow in color.
Eligibility conditions for Bihar Ration Card
To apply, the citizen must be a resident of Bihar. This scheme is only for the citizens of Bihar
Recently someone has got married, that couple can also apply for their ration card.
If someone’s ration card has been seized, then that citizen can also apply for this ration card.
Documents Required for Bihar Ration Card
- Beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- income certificate
- LPG connection number
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Bihar Ration Card List: How to see name in Bihar Ration Card New List 2022?
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Food Department.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Ration Card Details.
- As soon as you click, the list of all the districts will open in front of you.
- Now you have to select your district.
- Then the list of Tehsil will come, out of that you will have to choose the name of your Tehsil.
- The names of the shopkeepers will appear in front of you. Then you have to click on the name of your nearest shopkeeper.
- After clicking on the name of the shopkeeper, a list of the names of all the ration card holders will appear in front of you, you can search the name of yourself and your family in this list.
- After getting your Ration Card Number, you can now see the details of your Ration Card.
- The applicant must first go to the official website of the Government of Bihar.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- You will now have to enter your Username, Password and Captcha Code under the section of Login.
- Now you have to click on the option of Login.
- This is how you can log in