Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2022 Register Bihar Kushal Yuva Program and see the skilled youth program course fees, login, main facts, objectives, eligibility and benefits, KYP Certificate download
Different types of schemes are being run by the Government of Bihar to generate employment opportunities for the unemployed citizens of the state. From economic assistance to skill training is provided to the citizens through these schemes by the government. Today, in this article, we are going to provide you information related to such a scheme started by the Government of Bihar. The name of this scheme is Bihar Skilled Youth Program. You will get complete information related to this scheme by reading this article of ours. Such as the process of applying online under this scheme, the purpose of this scheme, features, eligibility, important documents etc. If you also want to get the benefit of this Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2022, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Bihar Skilled Youth Program 2023
This scheme was launched by the Bihar Skilled Youth Program on 16 December 2016 by the Bihar Skill Development Mission. Through this scheme, the state government will provide skill training to the youth of each state in the age group of 15 to 28 years. Through which every citizen can get employment. The benefit of this Bihar Kushal Yuva Program will be provided only to those students who have passed class X. Soft skill training will be provided by the government through this scheme, under which skills, communication skills and basic computer literacy will be included. This training will be provided to the youth of the state through training centres. Till July 8, 2017, 112000 youth have been trained under this scheme.
Objective of Bihar Skilled Youth Program
The main objective of Kushal Yuva Yojana Bihar is to provide skill training to every citizen of the state. Through this scheme started by the government, every citizen of the state will get help in getting employment. Every citizen of the state will be able to provide free skill training through this scheme, through which their skills will be developed and along with this the unemployment rate will also decrease. Along with this, the citizens of the state will become empowered and self-reliant through the scheme and their standard of living will also improve. Citizens of the state will also be able to acquire life skills, communication skills and basic computer literacy information through this scheme.
Main facts of Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
- The curriculum of this Bihar Skilled Youth Program will include 3 components life skills, communication skills and basic computer literacy.
- The duration of these three courses covered by the state government will be 240 hours.
- Along with this, out of these 240 hours, life skills will be covered for 40 hours, communication skills for 80 hours and basic computer literacy for 120 hours.
- E-learning mode will be used for distribution of training to the citizens.
- The evaluation of the trainers will be made only for the quality of training and training centres.
- Only certified trainers who have passed the assessment will be eligible to impart training.
- The onus will be on the training centers to ensure that the trainers appointed by them clear the OnCET exam.
- Monitoring of candidates will be done through web portal.
- Bihar Skill Development Mission has been launched by the Government of Bihar on 16 December 2016.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the citizens of the state in the age group of 15 to 28 years.
- Only those youths who have passed class X will be given the benefit of this scheme.
KYP Center Registration Fee Structure
- The individual will have to pay an application fee of ₹3000 by the training center while filling their registration form.
- Along with this, the training center will also have to deposit ₹ 1000 course affiliation fee.
- The training center will also have to pay a non-refundable processing fee which has been fixed at Rs.500.
- Along with this every year the training center will have to renew its application.
- The fee for making the application revenue has been fixed by the government at ₹ 1500.
- ₹ 1000 has to be paid to make fee revenue course revenue.
- Individuals can pay this fee through their netbanking and debit card credit card.
KVP Center Setup
- Biometric Device
- web cameras
- Internet connection
- CCTV camera
- license software
- Mouse Pad
- counseling area
- reception area
- office space
- the classroom
- computer lab
- drinking water facility
- clean washroom
- power backup
- Comfortable Seating Arrangement
- notice board
- proper light arrangement
- suggestion box
- Footwear Stand
- center video clip
- center coordinator
- Certified Learning Facilitator
- system administrator
Important documents for new center registration
- KYP Center Computing Resources
- server configuration
Dual Core 2Ghz Processor & Quad Core 2Ghz Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 1TB Hard Disk
- 15 screen
- multimedia keyboard
- ethernet port
- 2 TB External Hard Disk
- computer number 1
- dual core processor with 4gb ram
- 160GB Hard Disk
- integrated graphics
- 14 Inch Screen
- headphone with mic
- ethernet port
- 4CELL Standard Battery
- number of computers 20
- Computer Corner
- Power Bcakup
Modules of Bihar Skilled Youth Program
- Home Surrounding And Routine
- Friends, Family, Relatives
- Health And Highzen
- Telling Time and Giving Direction
- making inquiry
- communication at common public place
- Helping and Offering Service
- getting ready for work
- telephonic conversation
- sharing thought with others
- using references like dictionary
- communication in cyber world
- interview techniques
- Meeting and Workplace
- workplace ethics
- Customer Service
Bihar Skilled Youth Program Course Fee
- The applicant will have to make a security deposit of ₹ 1000 at the time of taking admission under this scheme.
- This fee will be refunded to the applicant as soon as the duration of the course is successfully completed.
- As soon as the period of training is over, this amount will be provided in the bank account of the applicant within one month.
- The applicant who leaves this course midway and is unable to pass the exam even after three attempts, the fee will not be refunded to that person.
Eligibility of Bihar Skilled Youth Program
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar.
- The age of the applicant for this scheme should be 15 to 28 years.
- Applicant educational qualification must be at least 10th pass.
- All the youth of the state whose age is between 20 to 25 years, along with this self-help allowance is provided to them, so it is necessary to complete this training.
Bihar Skilled Youth Program Important Documents
- Adhar Card
- income certificate
- age certificate
- Address proof
- Ration Card
- voter id card
- passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Call Center Number – 1800 123 6525 (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
BSDM E-mail ID: email@example.com