Ambedkar Vasati Scheme Beneficiary Status | rgrhcl beneficiary status | Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation | dr br ambedkar vasati scheme | ambedkar housing scheme | ambedkar vasati nigama | ambedkar vasathi scheme in english |
It is the dream of every person to have his own house, but due to poor financial condition, he is unable to buy his own house, but the Government of Karnataka has come up with a new scheme for such citizens, whose name is Ambedkar Vasati Scheme. And this scheme is for the residents of Karnataka. Under this scheme, the Government of Karnataka will provide houses to the economically weaker people at an affordable price. So in today’s article, we will know what is Dr BR Ambedkar Vasati Scheme, what are the benefits, eligibility, necessary documents and application process of this scheme, so read the difference.
Recently, the Ambedkar Vasati scheme has also been announced by the Rajasthan government, under which the Rajasthan government has launched the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2022 for the students who live far away from their homes in Rajasthan to pursue higher education. Through this, residential facilities will be provided to the students to stay, along with this, all types of convenience and security in the house will also be taken care of. If you want to know about Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme, then read this difference.
Ambedkar Vasati Scheme 2023
Ambedkar Vasati scheme comes under Rajiv gandhi housing corporation which is run by the government. Under this scheme, such citizens of Karnataka who are financially unable to buy their own houses will be provided houses at very affordable prices. In these houses, facilities like electricity connection, gas pipeline will be available with all the basic needs. This scheme was brought by the Chief Minister of Karnataka. The responsibility of constructing these houses has been given to Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL).
Rajasthan Ambedkar Vasati Scheme
This scheme has now been started in Rajasthan as well, but this scheme will provide vouchers for residential facilities to all the students belonging to the reserved classes such as SC, ST, OBC, EWS who are studying in the college. Through medium, if the student makes a voice at the headquarters, he will be given ₹ 7000 per month by the government and if the student migrates to other district headquarters, he will be given an amount of 5000 per month. Under the Rajasthan Ambedkar Vasati Scheme, it has been decided that 5000 students will be selected on the basis of merit and they will be provided vouchers for 10 months.
Objective of Ambedkar Vasati Scheme
The main objective of Rajasthan Ambedkar Vasati Scheme is to provide facility with accommodation to the students studying in reserved college living away from their homes. Under this scheme, financial assistance ranging from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 7000 will be provided to the students for residential facilities. Through this, students can study away from their home without worry. This scheme is like a boon for the girl students of rural areas, they are getting financial assistance to stay, which will save their education expenses.
The main objective of the Ambedkar Vasati scheme being run by the Government of Karnataka is to provide houses to the economically weaker sections at very low and affordable prices so that the dream of such people to buy their own house can be fulfilled. The beneficiary can easily take advantage of this scheme, he only has to apply, he can apply for the application only through offline or online, before applying, the applicant has to take care that he has all the necessary documents and He is eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of Ambedkar Vasti Scheme
- Under the Ambedkar Vasati scheme run by the Government of Rajasthan, financial assistance ranging from ₹ 5000 to ₹ 7000 will be provided to girl students.
- This assistance will be given to 5000 children
- Vouchers will be given for 10 months to the students selected on merit basis
- The girl students of rural areas are going to benefit a lot from this, now they do not have to worry about the house.
- Scheduled caste people can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Along with this scheme, security will also be provided to the students at necessary places.
- At the same time, this scheme has been brought by the Government of Karnataka for the citizens there.
- With the help of this scheme, houses will be available at affordable prices.
- Through this scheme, now people belonging to weaker economic status will be able to take advantage.
- Under the scheme, the price of houses has been fixed so that people belonging to economically weaker sections can buy houses.
- The houses will be constructed under the Rajiv gandhi housing corporation limited (RGRHCL).
Eligibility for Ambedkar Vasti Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicants to be a native of Karnataka.
- If someone in the applicant’s family has a pucca house, then he cannot take advantage of this scheme, he is not eligible under this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant should be up to ₹ 32000.
- The applicant should not be taking advantage of any kind of housing scheme by the Central Government.
Required Documents for RGRHCL
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- identity card
- resident certificate
- income certificate
- age certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Registration for Ambedkar Vasati Scheme
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
- The home page will open in front of you, there you will see the option of people, click on it.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you have to choose your district, select the district and click on the submit button.
- A new piece will open in front of you where you will have to enter your username and password and enter captcha then click on the login button.
- Then the login page will open in front of you, because you will have to upload the necessary documents.
- After uploading click on the submit button.
- In this way, now we will be able to successfully register under the scheme.
Ambedkar Vasati Scheme RGRCL beneficiary status
- First of all you have to visit the official website of RGH RCL.
- The home page will open in front of you, where you will see the option of Beneficiary Information, click on it.
- A new piece will open in front of you where you have to choose the district then write such number then click on submit button.
- The status of all the beneficiaries will come in front of you, if you want, you can download it and download it and print it.
What is the helpline number of Ambedkar Vasati Scheme?
Email Id: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 080 23118888
Which state launched Ambedkar Vasti Scheme?
What is Ambedkar Vasati Scheme?
It is an affordable housing scheme launched by the Karnataka state government.
Who is the authority concerned with DR. BR Ambedkar Vasathi Scheme?
Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
Who are the main beneficiaries of Ambedkar Awas Scheme 2022?
All poor people from economically weaker sections are eligible.
What benefits were given under Ambedkar Vasathi Scheme of Karnataka?
Under this scheme, the state government provides affordable houses to the people.
What is the purpose of launching this scheme?
The main objective of launching this Ambedkar Vasti Yojana is to provide houses at very affordable prices.